Paul McCartney Tribute

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is absolutely amazing. Watch the whole thing!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RL76v3qoEeI" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Cheers,

RR

Rande, I truly thank you for posting this video, I watched it to the end.  Was a fabulous tribute to Paul McCartney. Brought me back to my younger years listening to James Taylor, actually brought tears to my eyes. Oh the stories I have of the 60's & 70's, brought me back to a better place in my life!!  Thank you my friend. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":ygugau9j said:
Rande, I truly thank you for posting this video, I watched it to the end.  Was a fabulous tribute to Paul McCartney. Brought me back to my younger years listening to James Taylor, actually brought tears to my eyes. Oh the stories I have of the 60's & 70's, brought me back to a better place in my life!!  Thank you my friend. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Ted, there were several performances that had me choked up as well. These were all top notch performances rendered from the heart, and some of my very favourite McCartney compositions. That they were able to pay tribute to such a very talented individual who has made such a mark in the history of music in this way is beyond words I have right now. Very glad you enjoyed it.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Very nice tribute! From what I understand he's still a very approachable man. Somewhere I remember reading an interview where he admitted he still takes the bus.

Jim