Peterson Special Reserve, etc.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
This is my very first post here :D

I have really been enjoying smoking Peterson's Special Reserve 2002. This is great stuff. I've been looking for my "fine, go-to" tobacco for a while and I think I've found it. I recommend it to anyone who likes a fruity, sweet smoke. Good stuff. I also tried the good ol' Prince Albert today for the first time and actually enjoyed the smoke. Very mild, subtle appley flavor... very much like a real mellow cigar (which is great). 8)

Welcome to the board! It's always great finding a blend you love.

Glad you're enjoying your pipe. Ihave never tired the Peterson's Special Reserve and I am wondering what kind of cut it is. I thought I heard it was a cake.

stoked":ctaq608k said:
Glad you're enjoying your pipe. Ihave never tired the Peterson's Special Reserve and I am wondering what kind of cut it is. I thought I heard it was a cake.
I don't know about the older ones, but my 2008 is ribbon. It has a slight orange-ish hint to it, to which I am enjoying immensely. It's definitely a crowd pleaser for the non smoking variety :] Slightly pricey though.