Pico home brewer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might need to wait until our resident brewer is back for a professional opinion, Wiz.

OW, it's sold to you by/through Amazon so......if you make a brew or two and don't care for the quality I'm sure you can ship it back for a full refund. This machine is kind of expensive so look on YouTube for videos and/or reviews. Years ago I purchased a few beer brew kits in burlap bags, do you remember them??? They were undrinkable, absolutely darn awful. 
Stick also has a point, I wonder if Rande aka brewdude knows anything about this machine.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

LC, yah, I remember Brewsacks. The Porters were OK..... Otherwise, I got what I got for buying a kit in a bag. Honestly....................... Don't know what I was thinking..

Just saw this thread.

Yes I've seen the Pico. Too small, too expensive, too limiting in scope, too techie.

Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with a conventional hands-on brewing system, say I.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":r3rvjdwh said:
Just saw this thread.

Yes I've seen the Pico. Too small, too expensive, too limiting in scope, too techie.

Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with a conventional hands-on brewing system, say I.

Cheers,

RR
That's what I need, a hobby!

Time for another clone..............