Pipe Art

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Hello all, still not doing as well as I would like but chugging along as well as I can.

This brought a smile to me and thought I’d share it. I generally set really wet tobacco on this top and transfer it to my leather drying sheet and was surprised to see this image from the wet stain the tobacco left on it.

To me it looks like a fellow enjoying his pipe so I call it Tobacco Art, regards.
banjo

27165955548_40a65e3bb2_z_d.jpg

Hah! That's pretty kewl Mr. Banjo. I can see a young couple engaged in an amorous embrace! She has her left leg over his midsection. And the art is from the 17th Century or so.

She has a head dress on like a damsel from the middle ages.

He is bare headed, clean shaven, with strong facial features. Black hair.

They are kissing in a fond embrace.

That's what I see!

:bounce:

Hope you get feeling better soon, bro.

Cheers,

RR

OK, I must have been drinking too much bourbon! At the top I see a man kissing a 4-legged beast of some kind, maybe a giraffe. Then in the center I see a tambourine with native American feathers hanging from it. To the right I see a mouse crawling on a rat head knife handle! :affraid:

Ooooookaaaaay... I think you chaps need to review what you've been putting in your pipes.

Good to hear from you Sante. Hope things start to pick up for you soon :)

Stick nailed it. Make sure your 'baccy wasn't tinned by Timothy Leary.

Brewdude":9koqxj6w said:
Hah! That's pretty kewl Mr. Banjo. I can see a young couple engaged in an amorous embrace! She has her left leg over his midsection. And the art is from the 17th Century or so.

That's what I see!

Cheers,

RR
Sounds like ya need to get out of that brewery and breath some clean air !! :twisted:

monbla256":yx1ggz1w said:
Brewdude":yx1ggz1w said:

That's what I see!

Cheers,

RR

Sounds like ya need to get out of that brewery and breath some clean air !! :twisted:

He’s BAaack! :lol!: :lol!: :twisted: :twisted:

AJ

AJ":g1et2o01 said:
monbla256":g1et2o01 said:
Brewdude":g1et2o01 said:

That's what I see!

Cheers,

RR

He’s BAaack! :lol!: :lol!: :twisted: :twisted:

AJ
Yup. And sassy as ever!

:drunken:

Cheres,

RR