Pipe Cabinet

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peckinpahhombre

Reaction score
I am thinking of ordering a pipe cabinet to neatly store my growing collection of pipes. The place I have been thinking about is http://www.lambpipes.com/ Anyone have any experience with his cabinets? They are pricey, but look top quality.

They do look nice, but at that price I think I'd buy tools and wood to make my own. :shock:

Thanks Kaiser - I'm not a handy guy, so making my own just isn't on the cards I'm afraid. Would probably fall into the saw blade if I tried.

Ken's racks are top notch, Ive seen them in person many times.

You can also try www.twocousinspiperacks.com/, Mark and Tim are also top notch in the business. They mad a bunch of racks for me and are serving me superbly! In fact, I've run out room again...

skaukatt":011lh8pf said:

You can also try www.twocousinspiperacks.com/, Mark and Tim are also top notch in the business. They mad a bunch of racks for me and are serving me superbly! In fact, I've run out room again...
Your link is bad. Need to get rid of the comma.

;)

skaukatt":op7lt6df said:

I just ordered 2 cabinets and a 48 pipe rack from Ken Lamb. The hope is to have delivery before Christmas. I will post some shots when they come in. The sure look gorgeous on the website.

Those racks and cabinet are really beautiful. I'll look forward to seeing your pictures.

I really like the fact that Mr. Lamb makes exotic woods like Cocobolo available. One of my favorite exotic woods is Bocote. I have a static recurve made from Bocote and Bloodwood, and the contrast is striking.

Here is a link to Mr. Lambs video of his Cocobolo cabinet- <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3PZ4r051g98" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>