Pipe smoking Tshirts

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to remember a while back that a guy from England had set up a club or website using Brotherhood of Briar (or something similar). He was on this board at one point and got called on it, but he disappeared. That was ages ago. Maybe it's been around since then?

Well if that isn't an official shirt, maybe there needs to be one. I would totally buy one. I love me a good T-shirt with some well worn blue jeans...

I know other forums have shirts that were merely banner logos put up on CafePress or something. I'd wear one, but it'd have to be something benefiting the forum more than just namesake--it costs money to run this joint, and advertising alone just gets more folks here rather than helpin' the place out.

Speaking of helping the forum out, to raise funds on one of the rifle forums I belonged, we had raffles for stuff. $10 got you an entry, enter early, enter often kind of thing. I ended up winning. :lol: Everyone had a blast and it was a good cause.

Not to turn this into a fundraising idea, but just being a website owner and knowing the Information Superhighway has a toll booth for someone (usually not the users) it's just a thought. I can see why that guy got called on that shirt... it's cool but then again... I'd prefer a different (approved) design.

8)