Plateaux pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could explore those photos for hours,....beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

Wow that's like pipe pin up pictures. Those are freaked gorgeous. I'm envious. How do they smoke?

Thanks guys! I tried to show these pipes at their best angles so the grain was visible, as well as the plateaux rims. I have to admit that I haven't had a chance to smoke the first pipe which is a Soren. The 2nd pipe, the Alpha, has kind of a restricted draw. The third, the Paradis, I've only smoked once, and that was in the early stage of my pipe experience, so...I really should give it another go. The next, a Tim West, is a good smoker but kind of on the heavy side. The walls on that pipe are really thick. The last, a Celius King, is also a good smoker. Thick, with a pretty deep chamber, I like to pack it with some empty space below the tobacco. I got that advice from a BoB member, and it's worked really well with older Danish pipes. Thanks again!

Harlock, you da man
hail.gif

Stunning

All really nice- especially the first one! That one will slowly get darker as u smoke it too. The nice grain will be even more apparent. Awesome!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nice lighting in those photos. Looks like you were outside. Was it overcast, or what was the condition?

Steve

sstodvictory":sqxggtej said:
Nice lighting in those photos. Looks like you were outside. Was it overcast, or what was the condition?

Steve
The first 3 shots were done outdoors, about mid-morning, and overcast.

That's as nice as it gets.
It is amazing how beautiful brier is, especially when a master shapes it!

bob393":lbo8fgen said:
That's as nice as it gets.
It is amazing how beautiful brier is, especially when a master shapes it!
Well said! Glad you like the pics.