• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale PocketJar tobacco "pouch", carrier (SOLD)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

Reaction score
I bought a couple of these; neat idea but they just don't work for me as I'm a pipe-and-finger-in-the-pouch guy when I'm out and about. Red one is unused; I think I used the black one a couple times. Looks like they sell for around $11.00 ea + shipping on smokingpipes.com or $20 with free shipping on ebay. Any interest in $20 for the pair, shipped in the 48?

gTZxn53l.jpg

Any offers, assuming that's allowed here? Somebody oughta be using these; just don't work for me.

Last edited:
Ya just gotta name your price, etc. Not an offer based system.

In reality, you can say it’s $X.XX and Billy Bob can PM you with any kind response…yea, nay or how ‘bout this er that. It’s whatever members work out on their own, right?

My price is listed in the first post. I think sometimes folks think they'll offend if they make an offer or try to bargain; just wanted to make it clear that it's OK.