Post your AR's with your favourite things!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brentona

Reaction score
I can't get enough of this field and stream section...Now this isn't solely a field and stream topic but
Post your AR's with some of your favourite things and let's see how diversified us gun owning American's really are!
2011-01-13230542.jpg

Pictured above:
Bushmaster AR-15 in .223 (5.56 NATO)
Ardor blasted
Martin 000-28 with MXL condenser Mic
misc. brass (9mm .223 270 and .45)
older TruGlow sight (red/green)

-- Brent

Here's my last project, couple of years old now! Don't have a nice composite pic with all the other toys, too lazy to take one tonight.

AR.jpg

wow.

Damn, I see EOtech and MORE EOtech and all kinds of wonderful win!
...can I say "damn" on here? I did any way.
Hunter, that is a thing of BEAUTY
100% tactakill

*edit*
Be careful!
You're not on safety, brother!

Thanks. My oldest son bought me the basic carbine for Christmas back a few years ago, he bought himself the same one. We both used them as kit guns and built them up to where we wanted them. According to my wife I got a little carried away. In some ways it is kind of a poser rifle but it does get shot both at the range and out at our farm. You can see I am a fan of both ARMS and Magpul, their stuff is first rate but not the cheapest out there. Have a couple more lowers that I intend to build at some point, would like a 24" barrel long range shooter in larger caliber, I have a Leupold M3 scope sitting in the closet ready to go on something like that if I ever get around to building it. I like the M3, it is not a varmint scope, but a very practical range for a lot of shooting. Have one on my Rem PSS and it has survived about 14 years of hard use.