Question About P&C Website

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgoldberg

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
On the pipesandcigars.com sit, which is where I get a lot of my tobaccos, they have an attribute for each one called "Profile", which is a series of little triangles. I have searched in vain several times for the key to what it means, but have found nothing.

Anyone have a clue?

Good question, I don't know exactly what those mean, it's in their catalog too.

Looking at the tobacco I've bought from them and their triangle ratings, I think it mostly indicates the strength and the flavor of the blend. Most of my tobaccos are one or two triangles, CD Bow Legged Bear is a full five. It doesn't seem to have much more nicotine or room note etc. Maybe someone else will give you a better answer.

Last edited:
And here it is!!!

Lewis,

Thank you for contacting Pipes & Cigars! The triangles represent the overall profile of the tobacco. One triangle is mellow, two is mellow-medium, three is medium, four is medium-full, and five is full.

We hope this information helps you to pick out the perfect blend for you! If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. We'll be happy to help!

Thank you,

Janice B.

Pipes and Cigars

Customer Service Team

And here it is!!!

Lewis,

Thank you for contacting Pipes & Cigars! The triangles represent the overall profile of the tobacco. One triangle is mellow, two is mellow-medium, three is medium, four is medium-full, and five is full.

We hope this information helps you to pick out the perfect blend for you! If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know. We'll be happy to help!

Thank you,

Janice B.

Pipes and Cigars

Customer Service Team
Good job, now we know. They do their cigars with the same system.