• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

RDPipes Bent Rhodesian (SOLD)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Here's the newest pipe, a bent Rhodesian with Cumberland stem.
Measures 5"L x 1-3/4"H x 1-3/4"W with a 7/8" chamber 1-1/2" deep.
Visit my website listed below for more details and photos. ;)

Sorry for any confusion, just had another brain fart :oops:
Pipe is SOLD!

Last edited:
It seems sometimes when I make a pipe after I post the photos I start to dislike the looks of it. Maybe there's just a little something wrong with it or its just me but, that is what happened. I didn't like it and pulled it. I did some subtle changes to it and now I feel its acceptable. Sorry, I can be sorta temperamental or just stupid, hope this one looks more pleasing to you all.

Brewdude":116ymbh2 said:
Looks pretty dang nice to me Ron!

8)

Cheers,

RR
Thank you sir, your very kind.

And thank you to the others also! ;)

RDPipes":ghvgc8pg said:
It seems sometimes when I make a pipe after I post the photos I start to dislike the looks of it. Maybe there's just a little something wrong with it or its just me but, that is what happened. I didn't like it and pulled it. I did some subtle changes to it and now I feel its acceptable. Sorry, I can be sorta temperamental or just stupid, hope this one looks more pleasing to you all.
Well, whatever you've done, Ron, it was right. Another belter.

A real stunner for sure! As always your search for perfection is appreciated Ron. Glad you're happy with it now.

Jim