recommended tobaccos

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alfredo_buscatti":a2funstq said:
I'm intrigued about Hearth and Home's Louisiana Red but can't find find H&H's website. Can anyone help?

Hearth and Homes web site i pipeandcigars.com

My 2 favorite H&H blends are Aniversary Kake and AJs Vaper.

I really like the H&H brand and price. (no affiliation,,,i just like the product)

FVF

1986 Caminetto (Roberto Ascorti) fleabay bulldog from which the ghosts have mostly departed by now.

:face:

alfredo_buscatti":0aaaljkh said:
I'm intrigued about Hearth and Home's Louisiana Red but can't find find H&H's website. Can anyone help?
The link is above; I have two lbs. jarred in the cellar. Good stuff, and an overall good value for the price on 1lb. bulk.

Yak":c0w4gias said:
FVF

1986 Caminetto (Roberto Ascorti) fleabay bulldog from which the ghosts have mostly departed by now.

:face:
for Sure.......
keep trying to cellar it but find myself smoking to much of it....... this is where my buddy Muddler comes in!!

:lol!:

Along with Lousiana Red and Anni Kake, another great H&H VaPer (or Cig/Va/Per) is Virginia Spice. Don't let the listing of cigar leaf keep you away from this one. Such a listing would never keep me away, but others don't care for a "cigar in a pipe bowl." That is not the case in this well balanced blend. Also just a customer and smoker of some H&H blends here.

babysinister":zxf5h1w9 said:
Along with Lousiana Red and Anni Kake, another great H&H VaPer (or Cig/Va/Per) is Virginia Spice. Don't let the listing of cigar leaf keep you away from this one. Such a listing would never keep me away, but others don't care for a "cigar in a pipe bowl." That is not the case in this well balanced blend. Also just a customer and smoker of some H&H blends here.
I don't mind cigar leaf in some blends it is actually quite nice, I smoked some "billy bud" ..... I think...... with Muddler the other day. It does have lat in it but it was good!

After trying a bunch of their blends I ended up grabbing a pound or two of Louisiana Red a while back - never got attached to the Anniversary Kake but many like it - going to have to try that Virginia Spice, don't think I have had that one yet...

For most of their selection I find the tobaccos to just not hold up against the better brands - best to take advantage of their sample pack before stocking up to be sure they are for you, and don't order on the first taste, smoke through the whole sample first to be sure it holds up for you...