Shampoo and conditioner

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuervo25_1

Reaction score
Laugh at me if you will but this stuff is great!
http://manentail.com/products/the-original-mane-n-tail-shampoo/

http://manentail.com/products/original-mane-n-tail-conditioner/

I was introduced to this shortly after Highschool when I worked at a farm supply store/ feed mill.Working in the mill during the summer made for a nasty job trying to wash everything out at when I got home. I asked the feed mill manager what he done and he told me that he used this stuff,it was made for horses but since human ph and skin is very close to horse skin and ph that many stylists was using it. He told me also to put some conditioner on in the morning and comb it through my hair and leave it. All of the dust and junk would rinse right out.

After the first time used (from the first washing and conditioning to the next) I noticed these things

1 My hair was a bit easier to deal with

2 Indeed when I washed my hair after the first day of work all the dust and junk rinsed right off making it much easier to wash my hair

Over time I noticed several more things.

1 My hair which is very thick,coarse,and horrible to deal with became softer and much more managable

2 my hair grew longer faster

3 my fingernails was much better (they make stuff for the hooves of horses that woman use for stronger longer nails as well)

4 my normally dry scalp was no more.

To this day I still use it and in the grocery store it is about 6 bucks for a huge bottle. I worked many places that would make Dirty Job's Mike Rowe squirm. never had an issue with getting any of it out of my hair!

I also notice that even though most of the men in my family wa going bald in their late 20's I have yet to see as much as a receeding hairline! an my hair is just as thick as ever.

Say what?

I just buzz cut my hair over newsprint once a week, take a shower, and put my hat back on.

Greenleaf":3ttttcpr said:
Say what?

I just buzz cut my hair over newsprint once a week, take a shower, and put my hat back on.

It is cold and on one of my jobs I am out in it so I like my hair longer in the winter for added warmth. in the summer it comes off!

Blades of Glory":26we97q2 said:
Jimmy: Mane n' Tail. Is this horse shampoo?
Chazz: Yes, it is.
Jimmy: Do you use this stuff on your hair?
Chazz: Uh-huh.
Jimmy: 'For a lustrous coat.' Does this actually work?
Chazz: You bet your ass it does. It makes my hair shine like Orion's belt out on the ice.
(Not Will Ferrell's best, but it has its moments, like the above exchange.)

Really, Cuervo? My cat does the same thing.

I grew my hair long in junior high, but have been going with the same buzz cut since the late '90s.

Not to sound like a grouch or anything, and likely off topic, but I always hated the notion of doing anything just because chicks like it. Darwinian bullshit. Chicks also like "sharing feelings" and metrosexual little bastards like Justin Bieber. Like I care what anybody likes. The mirror gives me a good enough second opinion. Besides, the most efficient and painless way to get what you like from a chick is to select one that likes cash. Ha ha, pragmatism wins again.

I told my wife about this and she said that 30 years ago when she was in high school, that lots of girls were using it back then.

Hello CurveO,

My husband went out and bought the shampoo. I am so particular. Wow! I am going to start giving it as gifts. The price is great and it is almost odorless. Additionally, my mane is beautiful.

Now, when I do I start growing hoofs? Thanks for being a real man.

Luci