so, I'm standing outside Embassy Suites in...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Lexington Ky today with a few guys from work waiting on the Safety meetings to start... Me and my codriver are Jonesing on this dudes caddy, right.
Cards Red with a Cards tag, FRONT and BACK... out walks this old dude headed towards it. We cut up, one thing leads to another.. me and the co driveer have new "The Ville" hats.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are talking about the car with the guy as we all head to back in. He mentions hes here with his old friend Frank. oh nice, umm sure, time to go..... So off I go to the meeting room right. My codriver comes in. "his friend Frank is an ex Cleveland Brown, THAT old man was Dr Ramsey the president of the University of Louisville, AND they are both looking for you...." WTF??? So Off I go.. and who is Frank? Think.. Think.. come on guys, Think.. gues then.... Yeah Yak, THAT Frank.. Frank Minnifield, 1980's All Decade CB, 4 time Pro Bowler, AND the guy who along with Hanford Dixon gave the CLEVELAND BROWNS their Logo, The Dawg Pound!!!!!!

I got knuck bumped by one of my heros..lol.. and at way to old to be star struck I was start struck.. Crown Prince of Dubia? who cares, Ambassador to the United Kingdom? so effing what.. I've met a ton of the biggest of bigs.. but I'd never met Frank Minnifield!!!!!

I was grinning so hard my ears were above my head.. lol... until.. my friggin codriver texts me.. "No pics, No autographs, and not a single witness but me and the pres of UofL, YOU DUMBASS" Oh shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here... for you bozo's thinking I'm being a homer..

www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-top-ten/09000d5d8111897d/Top-10-Cornerback-Tandems-Browns-Dixon-and-Minnifield

You lucky sumbitch,,,At the right place at the right time. But no picture,,,it could have been hanging on your wall.