Some of my books.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karok01

Reaction score
Thought I would post a few pics of some of the books I like to collect. I'm a big fan of Mack Bolan, who is actually the inspiration for "The Punisher". There have been like 800 novels written by dozens of authors with him as the protagonist. This is what you would read if you need a fix of Gratuitous Violence. Also I rather like that the bad guys are always bad enough that the inventive ways they are dispatched seem perfectly reasonable.
I also collect vintage sci-fi pulp novels. Here are a few pics, I may post more in the next couple days, after I take some decent pix, I'm just learning my camera! HEHE. :lol:

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00146.jpg

If you enjoy the early space opera stuff (John Carter of Mars and The Lensmen series) you might like to look at the Heinlein books that start with Methuselah's Children. In the final book where in the "heroes" of the multiverses come together to defeat the BGIBs (Bad Guys in Black) he pays homage to all of the old greats, and his newer ones too.