Son-in-Law makes out!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eklektos44

Reaction score
My Daughter picked this up for her Hubby at Milan Tobacconist today. He smokes way more cigars than me. Pretty Sweet!

MLexft.jpg

IcmjnU.jpg

VSGdLK.jpg

N5dYBI.jpg

I found it! Man, you two guys are getting some grand consideration from your daughter / his wife. A nice piece for sure. How big is this one in size or count?

Nice quality chest. Really thick walls too. :cheers:

Nice! I think the exchange rate is 10 pair of shoes for 1 humidor. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nice score for the SIL!

Dutch":w8xl1rdv said:
Nice! I think the exchange rate is 10 pair of shoes for 1 humidor. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:lol!:

At that rate I'm about 6 humidors short ...

Dutch":bemqqp1l said:
Do flip flops count?,,I'm confused on the whole system. :shock:

mark":sjs7c4vv said:
Dutch":sjs7c4vv said:
Do flip flops count?,,I'm confused on the whole system. :shock:
mark, that depends on her mood. Once the humidor is gifted though, the ball is definitely in her court. :lol:

juanmedusa":pi9kd406 said:
I found it!  Man, you two guys are getting some grand consideration from your daughter / his wife. A nice piece for sure. How big is this one in size or count?
Up to 160 depending on size.

juanmedusa":hxn0dq0v said:
Whoa! That's intense.
Heh, so was the price. Although she got a pretty steep discount. The folks at Milan are truly great.