Sorringowl & Sons Signature Pipe & Tobacco pouch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelM

Reaction score
I purchased a Signature Pipe & Tobacco pouch from Frank at Sorringowl & Sons during his Labor day sale.  I've used the pouch 5 days a week for about a month now and wanted to offer a review in case anyone here was considering a purchase.  The material quality and workmanship are fantastic.  It is attractive and very functional.  The pouch has a generous lined tobacco pouch and a very soft flannel lined pipe pouch along with small pockets for cleaners, a pipe tool, and a lighter.  In these pictures I intentionally pulled the pipe and tobacco out for display, but they fit nicely in the pouch with room to spare.  Once rolled up, the leather straps work surprisingly well to secure the pouch.  I bought this to take to work for the car ride home, and it is perfect for that sort of daytrip need.  Having owned several less expensive solutions I can say that this pouch is worth every penny.
My pictures are not the best, so I'll also post a link to Frank's Etsy page for better pics and more information.  I've no interest in his business, just a very satisfied customer.
Mike.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/201159917/signature-pipe-tobacco-pouch?ref=shop_home_active_3
IMAG0550_zpskd1uwnbi.jpg
" />
IMAG0551_zpspuyh7agf.jpg
" />

I've had mine for over a year now I think...and it's very very nice quality and it breaks in nicely...like any leather item it will need oiled occasionally.

I agree.

I bought one of Frank's Christmas pouches in 2013. Beautiful work. I cannot tell you how many comments I have gotten on it.

Here's mine. Pipe pulled out to show it off some, but it fits great in the flannel-lined pouch! I'm quite happy with the purchase!!!

Sweet.

Mine is in British Tan. I'll try to remember to post a pic of it later on.

I like this pouch, I may have to get one. And tax refunds are coming soon