Sorry Puff Daddy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Some years back in talked of how the iPad was a gimmick, useless, apple fanboy bs type gadget... Sorry.

Sent from my bran new iPad Air.... While sitting at hooters setting it up no less...

I not only accept your appology, I give you bonus street cred points for making ammends at Hooters  :D 

I gather you like it, huh? The iPad I mean. i know you like hooters.

I hardly use anything else anymore. The computer just sits there. Aside from the lack of flash and a couple of weird quirks here and there (like not being able to Select All in spam folder using the iPad mail app) the iPad does most everything I need it to for daily use.

I was always anti iPad until I got one from work. The day they take it back I will be completely lost!!! I love this hing!

Congrats on the new iPad Puros. You will miss not having flash though, like I do!!!!
Other than that it's a fun and convenient pad. :D 

I'm not hung up on Flash. I don't usually watch videos on cellular connections.

Honestly I'm not even sure why I bought the thing, other than I had to much money in my pocket. It is pretty cool though.

PB,
My iPad is an older first generation and it's the most convenient piece of electronics that I use. It would be nice to have a camera in it which it does not, and to be able to skype or whatever they call it with some distant friends, which ot also doesn't have the capability, but at least I can use it for emails, and scouring the net for my favorite tobacco applications. The more you use it the more you will find the convenience will be helpful. Cheers, and good to see your posts.
Happy New Year to you.
Andy

I bought HER a MacBook Pro several years back.

I'm not anti-Apple. I'm just anti-Apple fanboi's

puros_bran":wq313bvn said:
...Sent from my bran new iPad Air...I'm not anti-Apple...
If there was ever any doubt, now there's proof there's a God who/that works in mysterious ways.  :mrgreen:

72308.png

As I said Vito. I'm not anti apple. I've never actually been anti apple.
I AM anti-apple apostle. Lol. And I enjoy with vigor irritating the crap out of the ifanbois.

I honestly believe the Samasung Galaxy Note 10 is a better tablet, with better native apps and functionality. But. Ipad has better games. Really. That's the biggest reason I went with the ipad air. Lol. And honestly I have no viable use for the thing other than games and reading books.

I don't actually know any Apple fanboys personally, PB, but I'll take your word that they're jerks. I do know of some pretty unreasonable people who use Macs, and some others who use Windows machines...and I've also read some utterly stupid stuff by Linux users.

Translation: Assholism is (unfortunately) a broadly dispersed disease, which apparently is non-platform-specific.  :mrgreen: 

72308.png