Suggestions for a good Earl Grey Tea?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLFman

Reaction score
I usually go with Twinnings but it isn't spectacular, merely okay. I do however love their Lady Grey and Prince of Wales.

I tried Trader Joe's but found it disgusting. I don't want to try another brand without recommendations lest I be stuck with another awful box like TJs.

Though I haven't found it locally to try, Carlos recommended Stash brand double bergamot tea a year or two ago. Maybe what you're looking for.

Jim

I like Twinnings too but I also just buy a good loose black tea and add my own wild bergamont. That way I have control of the finished product.

I don't know if you are still looking for an Earl Grey recommendation, but if you are, this is my favorite so far...
http://www.republicoftea.com/earl-greyer-black-full-leaf/p/V00554/

They have it available in bags as well, but why??? :lol: I love loose leaf teas best.

Anyway, if you try it, let me know what you think.

ADDED: And I know someone is going to come right behind me and slam Republic of Tea... so in advance I'll just say right now, "yeah, yeah, yeah..." :roll: