Swhipple

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Fast shipping, well packed, a great deal. Excellent brother to deal with! Highly recommend! :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":3msf1u5m said:
Fast shipping, well packed, a great deal. Excellent brother to deal with! Highly recommend! :cheers:
+1, got my first order today. Thanks Shawn!

Shawn is a great brother to deal with. Great communication and super fast shipping.

I echo the sentiments of all those who have already responded. Received a baccy order today and couldn't be happier with the way the whole deal went down. Well packed, fast shipping, great communication, and great prices...what else could you want?

A very kind and generous offering.

Thanks, SW!

Likewise, got a boatload of awesomeness from Shawn for a helluva a deal. Beautiful transaction. A++ BOB’r

And another awesome package of tobacco goodness from Shawn received today. This brother is the best!

I add my tip of the cap to Shawn as well. The tobacco that I purchased from him arrived today neatly packaged and quickly delivered. This man is a Class Act and someone who exemplifies what this forum is all about.

:cheers:

Have ordered from Shawn a couple times now, always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

Another shining report here. Quick and accurate deal, and excellent communication. Class act all around.