The tobacco shop at Disneyland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveMKentucky

Reaction score
I hope I'm not posting this if it already has been but did a quick search and couldn't find it. I had no idea that Disneyland originally had a tobacco shop. The following video provides some interesting information on the shop:

I hope I'm not posting this if it already has been but did a quick search and couldn't find it. I had no idea that Disneyland originally had a tobacco shop. The following video provides some interesting information on the shop:

My wife and I were married in August of 1972. She worked at Disney World in Orlando 6 months before we married and had an emplee discount so we honeymoond there staying at the Polynesian Village, there only hotel village back then; (Maybe they had the modern hotel of the future). In any event I was delighted to find their Tobacconist shop on Main Street. I don't remember cigarettes, but they had a number of high end pipes and pipe tobacco. I can remember smoking my pipe outside of the shop unmolested. A few years later, it was gone.