Tongue Bite...Tongue Burn

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tak

Reaction score
:affraid: I'm a "Puffer" like, an almost constant Puffer. It's just the way I smoke my pipe...it goes back to Marine Corps, Viet Nam, Search and Rescue, Chu Lai Air Base. Smoke fast or don't smoke.

AnyWAY! As you know this engenders smoke bite (too much alkaline) and tongue burn (moist tobacco, steam hitting your tongue) and I've suffered from both.

Menthol is a Miracle Potion. Carmex is a lip balm, but if you have super chapped hands put this on and you will get instant relief.

YOU CAN NOT EAT Carmex! However, Ricola, Cherry Honey has Menthol! HOORAY!

Dissolve two of these and your Bite or Burn will be ameliorated. (Lessened) At least that's my experience and I get A LOT of Bite and Burn...puffer remember?

carry on

Hmmm, interesting, I'll ave to give that a try soon. Recently for some reason perique has been biting me like none other, it hadn't done that untill a few weeks ago and I don't think I changed my cadence, so maybe this'll be the thing i need!

Surely we've all heard of using Biotene mouthwash, works well. Personally, I'm a puffer/clencher but smoke PA almost exclusively these days, never bothers my tongue no matter what.