Trying Out A Gift!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
I'm working on perfecting my snuffing technique thanks to a generous BoBer! Trying out the Toque St. Clements and getting better at the not choking, coughing, crying thing...

Have any of you other folks tried this one? I'm digging it pretty well!

Also, how often throughout the day would you say you snuff? For you individually, is it like a 2 or 3 times a day thing (like smoking for most of us) or like once an hour ordeal?

toque_10.jpg

Yeah, Toque can get a little sneezy. But once you get the technique down, MAN do they make some great stuff! St. Clemens is one of my favorites.

How often? Anywhere from a few pinches a week to a pinch or more an hour. It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in - some days its snuff all day, maybe a little Swedish Snus. Somedays I abstain entirely until I get home and relax with a pipe.

When I started down the path of the snuff side, it was quite often, trying new stuff. Now, occasionally. Usually when smoking is not an easy option. Never tried any Toque products.

Not tried the St Clements but have tried quite a few of their snuffs. I find them far too dry and fine for my tastes. Good stuff but I'd rather something else personally. As to how often lol. That's a Pandora's box. Sometimes I'll go weeks without and then there are days when I literally shovel it in. I go through 50-75grams a month on average though.

Hope that helps
Jim