Wait for it...wait for it...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Mr Snuff Order:

Order Number: 35XXX (Shipped)
Order Date: Thursday 27 October, 2016

The above order arrived unopened by USCustoms today...NOVEMBER 26, 2016.

Mr Snuff requires a 28 working day wait from the ship date to file a claim for lost mail with the Post Office, etc. Now I know why. I had quite literally zero hope of ever seeing this. Yippie Ki Yea...etc.

Of all my recent orders with the Snuff Meister this was the one I least wanted to lose. It's a "set" of a 10g tap box and a 25g envelope of Poschl Gawith Apricot Snuff (the well mentholated one) and a small stainless steel funnel for reloading. The Poschl Apricot is by far my favorite Snuff.

Happy Birthday to me.

That bites!

So, Mr Snuff got the package back?

"The above order arrived unopened by USCustoms today...NOVEMBER 26, 2016."

I take it that it did not arrive at your place. And you have to wait a month to start a claim ticket?

Good grief............... :suspect:

I've had it take that long, and I've had it take a week. Ya' never know.

And the Poschl Apricot? Three thumbs up.  :alien:

Blackhorse":6jgkq2cu said:
Hey, have you ever tried the Gawith Christmas stuff...like snorting a Christmas tree!
No, but I love snorting Christmas trees--or at least that foresty, piney, toys under the tree scent. I want some.

Whew!

I'm awaiting a package from them and it seemed at first impression that your order was floating... Yah, happy birthday to you! Soon enough, anyway! A month is a long time when you're unable to check on it's progress.............

I remember you saying that Gawith had a nice Apricot, but I didn't get the Poschl. I forgot that part, and ended up ordering the Sam Gawith Apricot...

Hope it's OK!

I shoulda ordered apricot? Dang.

Glad it arrived in fine style. I had no clue how long those things take. A week to a month. Ok.

I've made many (far too many) orders from Mr Snuff and it's always been a week to ten days. This month long wait was a singular exception. But as you say, it CAN take that long. And I am nearly 100% certain that Customs did not open to inspect. So there's that. I broke into the tap box last night... Ambrosia.