What to do?!?!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benmarcum

Reaction score
so my throat has gone all raw today (out of the blue mid day too...is what i get for living in the Ohio Valley). Want to go have a smoke...but prolly better to let the throat rest...you guys can give sound medical advice...right?

Medical advice?,,for free?,,,,Yeah sure,,,,,the cure for your predicament is five days at the Mirage in Las Vegas,, :D ,,while you're there hit the sports book for me and put a hundred down on the Browns to win the superbowl,,,

If you are not adverse to aromatics, get a tin of Captain Cool. Seriously, this is the only stuff I can smoke when I have an irritated throat. They claim their is mint in the blend, I can't taste it though. I loves me the Captain Cool....

Cheers,
SWS

I feel your pain brother...... same problem here but mine is a good old change into winter cold!!!!

Gargle with some Biotene mouth wash. It is great for dry mouth/throat. Someone on here recommended it to me awhile back and it is actually great for soothing a tongue stricken from bite as well! Now I actually use their toothpaste and mouth wash. Works great!

-scott

scottbtdmb":ho4u9gao said:
Gargle with some Biotene mouth wash. It is great for dry mouth/throat. Someone on here recommended it to me awhile back and it is actually great for soothing a tongue stricken from bite as well! Now I actually use their toothpaste and mouth wash. Works great!

-scott
Thanks Scott......
Had a bottle for breakfast and one for lunch...... I swear by it!