Wild Turkey American Honey

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark

Reaction score
Sitting at our doorstep this morning was a box containing a bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey,,,,no clue who left it,,,I've never even heard of it before,,,a bourbon based honey liqueur,,,71 proof,,,,what do you do with it,,,I'm not fond of cutting bourbon with anything,, much less honey,,,,is this a mixing concoction or do you pour it over icecream,,spray it on some burley ???,,,,maybe I'm missing the point and should keep an open mind,,,any input appreciated,,,

You drink it .... in a tumbler, either with or without rocks.

Supposedly back in the day the grannys would drop a spoonful or two of honey into their bourbon to keep it from burning so bad.... Maybe someones saying your a granny. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It's an after dinner drink sorta like a dessert drink. Not bad. Better than Drambuie. But I like my bourbon neat so this is not something I have tried often. Never bought it. I did mix some honey with a little WT101 for my brother-in-law and he said it tasted pretty much the same as the original.

puros_bran":g1huhwi2 said:
.... Maybe someones saying your a granny. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks,,,I'll have your mittens knitted soon sonny,,,ya want a matching thong? :lol!:

That's happened to me to:
Someone leaving me an anonymous gift of a bottle of liquor. I remember gettering Tanqueray no. 10 and 100 proof Smirnoff vodka. It was appreciated, but I would have liked to been able to thank the gifter.

The WT Honey isn't too bad. I like to keep it in the fridge. Good for a nightcap. I like it in a rocks glass. I wouldn't mix it as it has some decent flavor.