Winston Churchill Spitfires

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psmith

Reaction score
Lately I have had a growing interest in cigars. However because I live in Korea they are quite hard to come by. There is only one shop that sells cigars here, called Cigar Story. Most of them are high priced Cubans going from 10 to 40 dollars for a stick. Of course I would love to try them all but that's a bit too much for me.
Finally though I gave in and ordered a tin of Winston Churchill Spitfires. They are a smaller cigar, only about 5 inches long and 38 ring gauge but I liked that they came in a pack of 5. They are made by Davidoff so quality is dependable.
So far I have only had one but I have to say it was pretty nice. It being smaller it was only about 30 minutes for the smoke. Lit really well and kept an ash till almost half way. Somewhere around the halfway mark it picked up a lot more flavor (not a lot when firing it up). Not a lot of sweetness, more on the woody side of things.
I was quite surprised by the nic kick I got off it. The cigar finished nicely and I went on my merry way with a nice taste in my mouth. Then about 20 minutes later I suddenly felt a bit woozy. Sat down and played guitar a bit to ride it out and felt great after.
So, anyone looking for a nice 30 minute smaller cigar I would recommend the Spitfires. Stronger and more complex than you would expect and come in a pretty sleek tin to boot.

Look good to me.  Given the opportunity, I'd buy 'em.
3240-w10.jpg
" />

I've not tried them, but since they're made by Davidoff, they're a quality cigar ...