Working on the Savinelli stem

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the Savinelli Extra apple that I am working on. The first picture is before working on the pipe. The second picture is not quite done yet, but it's coming along well! The pictures are not that great because of a cheap digital camera.

I don't know if this is applicable to yours, but my cheap digital camera has a two-stage trigger or whatever it's called. You press it half-way to allow it to focus, then press all the way down. Takes quite passable close-ups. Took me a couple of years to discover, 'cause I'm slow. Just a suggestion, perhaps useless.

Richard Burley":56aik4db said:
I don't know if this is applicable to yours, but my cheap digital camera has a two-stage trigger or whatever it's called. You press it half-way to allow it to focus, then press all the way down. Takes quite passable close-ups. Took me a couple of years to discover, 'cause I'm slow. Just a suggestion, perhaps useless.
Now that you mention it, I just push the trigger all the way down and it does seem to do a double-click. I'll check it out next time I take a picture. Thanks!