Your favorite Bargain Stick

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eklektos44

Reaction score
What's your favorite bargain stick? I've enjoyed Flor De Oliva Maduro's in the past. I've got a few bargain bundles coming and was just curious about others thoughts. :)

eklektos44":u371c98k said:
What's your favorite bargain stick?
Well, I just picked up a new pair of running shoes with £20 off. I was pretty chuffed with that... ;)

Stick":c3oapsh1 said:
eklektos44":c3oapsh1 said:
Well, I just picked up a new pair of running shoes with £20 off.  I was pretty chuffed with that...   ;)
:lol!: Not quite what I meant..well, there it is... :)

These are all good cigars in the $2-3 range. Some need a bit of age to blossom.

Por Larranaga Panatelas
RyJ Coronitas en Cedro

5 Vegas Gold
Oliva Serie G
Puros Indios Viejo
Rocky Patel Vintage 2nds

eklektos44":r5nufpy1 said:
Stick":r5nufpy1 said:
eklektos44":r5nufpy1 said:
Well, I just picked up a new pair of running shoes with £20 off.  I was pretty chuffed with that...   ;)
:lol!: Not quite what I meant..well, there it is... :)
...sorry friend. When I saw the reference to 'Stick', I couldn't resist. A jolly jape of you will... :joker:

I have tried the Cuban Rejects out of curiosity (about $3 per stogie) and have been kind of surprised, in a good way.

My favorite bargain cigar is the JR Edition Limitada Alternative. Of the 11 offerings, the Montecristo C is the one I choose. I don't recommend any of the other Alternatives. The Edition Limitadas get even better if you will age them.

I don't smoke a bunch of cigars anymore so I'm not really looking for the absolute lowest price but if I were to look for a relatively inexpensive cigar in a humidor I'd see if there was a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte.

I've been picking up Oliva Nubs for $3.33.

A few others in the Oliva line can be had with free sampler packs for around the same including the bonus sticks.