1 Dozen Savinelli's at last

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedyPete

Reaction score
Please be so kind and scroll down for a look at my precious Savinelli's :oops: :oops: 

A NICE one ya got there !! Now ya need to get 6 Giubleo D' Oro's :twisted: 

monbla256":u63joq8c said:
A NICE one ya got there !! Now ya need to get 6 Giubleo D' Oro's  :twisted: 
Received the pipe today, it's in perfect condition (there is a bit of a sweetish ghost, so what?) and I now have my 6 Punto's and 12 Savinelli's. I'm finished buying for 2013 as far as pipes are concerned :( 

Brother Monbla, you've lit a fire in my ass with your remark. The only way I can extinguish this fire is by buying at least one Giubleo D' Oro to see/taste what it's like. I will start the hunt in January next :lol: 

SpeedyPete":f0jnd9ik said:
monbla256":f0jnd9ik said:
A NICE one ya got there !! Now ya need to get 6 Giubleo D' Oro's  :twisted: 
Received the pipe today, it's in perfect condition (there is a bit of a sweetish ghost, so what?) and I now have my 6 Punto's and 12 Savinelli's.  I'm finished buying for 2013 as far as pipes are concerned :( 

Brother Monbla, you've lit a fire in my ass with your remark.  The only way I can extinguish this fire is by buying at least one Giubleo D' Oro to see/taste what it's like.  I will start the hunt in January next :lol: 
That's the way !! :twisted:  The Guibleo 'D Oro's were /are equal to the Autographs, briar and finish wise just were done in the traditional shapes not freehand as the Autographs. They are the top of the line for Savinelli in traditional shapes. I have 3 and they can spoil ya :twisted: They usually have almost solid straight grain and are hand finished as the Punto Oro's and Autographs. I'd say they are EQUAL to ANY Dunhill or Charatan of years past. Looking forward to seeing what ya find next year :twisted: :twisted: 

It was quite a battle to upload the picture, so I forgot the message:  :oops: 

The 6 pipes on the left are the Punto's.  

Out of the 12 only 4 were purchased new with the rest, of course, estates.

My brother in law is busy making me a pipe rack which can host 50 pipes.  Once it's finished I will stick 50 of my top favourite beauties in it and post another picture :lol:

Beautiful collection! :cheers: 

I don't own any Sav's but now I think I have the urge to add one to my rack. I especially like their classic bulldog design.

Some DAMN FINE looking Sav's 'ya got there ! They do some NICE blasts for sure ! :cheers: 

Thank you very much for all your kind words, my brothers  :cheers: 

I love my Savinelli's very dearly :lol: 

That is a great collection of Savinelli's. Congrats on getting to number 12. The first pipe I ever bought was a Sav and I still own it. It will always hold a special place in my collection. Bang for the buck, it is hard to beat Savinelli.

Since this photo was "published", I was gifted another Punt Oro and I've bought a crippled DeLuxe Milano. As soon as the Milano arrives, I will post an update.

Sorry to hear you have so many Sav's, I know it must be frustrating for you.
Maybe I'll send you one of the two POS's Sav's I have so you can have an even 13.  :mrgreen:

Cartaphilus":7d60tg6y said:
Maybe I'll send you one of the two POS's Sav's I have so you can have an even 13.  :mrgreen:
Take Cart up on his offer before he comes to his senses, It'll be his LOSS and your GAIN  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: !!!

Cartaphilus":2by5j5pc said:
Maybe you did not notice but I already have 14 Savinnelli pipes. But 15 is also a good number, so I will PM you my postal address.

I'm really happy to be part of this forum and friends with guys like you, Carta! Sav's are not really so expensive but still, the pipe you're going to send me must have cost you a bit.

Thank you, my bro'.  :cheers: 

SpeedyPete":89gas0lk said:
Cartaphilus":89gas0lk said:
Maybe you did not notice but I already have 14 Savinnelli pipes.  But 15 is also a good number, so I will PM you my postal address.

I'm really happy to be part of this forum and friends with guys like you, Carta!  Sav's are not really so expensive but still, the pipe you're going to send me must have cost you a bit.

Thank you, my bro'.  :cheers: 
I was KIDDING!  :fpalm: 
Gees! Open mouth, insert Foot!