10 years on YouTube

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlz9mm

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for watching my silly videos all these years.
Special thanks to the good people on brothers of briar. I have not been here long but everyone seems like great people. See my link below:
https://youtu.be/1Yk-AEfJh_c

Well done Charles.

Making coffee on a stove outside whilst smoking a pipe. A man after my own heart.

Happy Christmas to you too mate,

Stick

hobie1dog":l47qt4zk said:
Just watched :cheers:

What blend were you smoking?
I was smoking a bright leaf Virginia that I grew in my garden.

O.K., Charlz, saw your video. The Aeropress sounded interesting. Picked one up yesterday. Not a bad system. I'm playing with it. I normally use a press. The one downside I've found, so far, that scoop takes TWO whole tablespoons of coffee. I usually use one heaping. Thus, the Aeropress will cut into my coffee supplies more rapidly. How do you feel about it, so far (how long have you had yours)?

thedeep":w2sc8n4c said:
O.K., Charlz, saw your video. The Aeropress sounded interesting. Picked one up yesterday. Not a bad system. I'm playing with it. I normally use a press. The one downside I've found, so far, that scoop takes TWO whole tablespoons of coffee. I usually use one heaping. Thus, the Aeropress will cut into my coffee supplies more rapidly. How do you feel about it, so far (how long have you had yours)?
Make a much smaller amount. Then dilute in your cup to taste. Should work out the same. Had mine about a year. Let me know how that works for you.