1st pipe I made I liked enough to take a pic of

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewdude":0rzkod4x said:
Nothing wrong with that at all. Looks like you did just fine!

How does it smoke?

Cheers,

RR
Thank you, I have not smoked it as I may try to sell it. The hole is in the bottom and the middle. When cutting it the briar had a sweet smell and the airway is 5/32nds. So it should be a good smoker and I am actually torn about selling it and making another for sale lol.

Fine job!

I'd keep it. Your first really good pipe...you will regret selling it. IMO

pepesdad1":qdrw39n2 said:
Fine job!

I'd keep it.  Your first really good pipe...you will regret selling it.  IMO

I am sure you are right, I am already working on another to put on fleabay and think this is a keeper. Need to light it up.

millerman":cidwzo72 said:
Good job. Now make more and more. Thanks fer sharing
working on my next and so far is going well. If I can sell one on fleabay wifey will be so happy lol

That is a mighty fine looking pipe brother! Please let us know how she smokes and lets see some more great pipes from you.

Jim

huffelpuff":vfo9s3ed said:
That is a mighty fine looking pipe brother! Please let us know how she smokes and lets see some more great pipes from you.

Jim
Thank you, up until about 4 weeks ago pipe making was a exercise in frustration. More than a few pieces of briar were sacraficed to the pipe gods. Now that I am able to make something that resembles a pipe it is a lot more enjoyable and actually relaxing.

Wow, great job rx2man!  :) 

The rather large pot with the thick sides and rustication, mated to a rather long, perfectly fitted bamboo shank, should most definitely produce a cool, dry smoke.

Well done, sir -- and thanks for sharing ;)

I had know idea brad garret was funny enuff for the trop.  :shock: 

awesome pipe though

rothnh":rrw4ufph said:
Wow, great job rx2man!  :) 

The rather large pot with the thick sides and rustication, mated to a rather long, perfectly fitted bamboo shank, should most definitely produce a cool, dry smoke.

Well done, sir -- and thanks for sharing ;)
Thank you again. The positive feedback is appreciated. I have another almost done and I will ebay it so I can buy some more briar......I hope it sells for enough to be able to buy some briar. lol

Garret has since moved to the MGM. Wifey liked him from everybody loves Raymond but he is a pretty good stand up comic.

Nice pipe. Don't stop now, keep'em coming.  :) 

AJ