1st Post on BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
puros_bran":729ik6m3 said:
Who keeps letting these guys in?  Yesterday Stick, Today this Savin feller, tomorrow the whole #%*£ board... SHEESH!

P.S.  Welcome aboard, good to know I'll have someone to call on when Stick gets out of line.  

P.S.S. You did pay the dues when you signed up  didn't you?  I'm not seeing it in the bank yet.. No posting until the check clears.  
I dunno Peeb, but you sure don't look good in your new avatar.

Stick":k889qcib said:
puros_bran":k889qcib said:
Who keeps letting these guys in?  Yesterday Stick, Today this Savin feller, tomorrow the whole #%*£ board... SHEESH!

P.S.  Welcome aboard, good to know I'll have someone to call on when Stick gets out of line.  

P.S.S. You did pay the dues when you signed up  didn't you?  I'm not seeing it in the bank yet.. No posting until the check clears.  
Hershey was knocked out! Lol. That's what happens when an overweight elderly dog try's to keep up with a puppy.

puros_bran":ai5mv6f5 said:
Stick":ai5mv6f5 said:
puros_bran":ai5mv6f5 said:

Hershey was knocked out!   Lol.  That's what happens when an overweight elderly dog try's to keep up with a puppy.  
There's a strong family resemblance PB.:twisted:  :lol!:  Sorry Brandon I couldn't resist. :)

AJ

No offense taken, it's actually quite the compliment. If I was half the man my dogs think I am I'd be twice the man I am now.

greetings and salutations from another brit, at the other end of the uk ( the damp bit)

a better place than this hasn't been found yet and most probably doesn't exist :)

I know what you mean by the cellar pics, if we could buy in bulk for less than £200 a kilo like these boys do id be halfway there now.

enjoy

andy