2 of 2 complete

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crafty

Reaction score
This was a weird briar block. One side had good flame but the other was plain Jane. Hope you like it!

I'm still terrible at taking pictures! :oops:

Great grain. I assume briar but never seen a briar grain like that but what do I know im.a Newby to briar

Briar body with an African Blackwood add-on the stummel. Hardest part was keeping it symmetric with the straight lines. The guy I made it for wanted rustication around the bowl so scorch doesn't show as much. This seemed a happy compromise. Finish work is still my weak spot! ?

No, this was one of the"fancy" stem line that Vermont Freehnd sells. Stems take a lot of patience and I usually run out of beer before they're done! :D

Crafty":44c61a06 said:
No, this was one of the"fancy" stem line that Vermont Freehnd sells. Stems take a lot of patience and I usually run out of beer before they're done! :D
A- frackin- men!

Crafty":3uoyjm9p said:
:lol: epic.