20% off at Pipes & Cigars with $99 order

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lysander

Reaction score
Just received an order. Enclosed in package was coupon code: ISPD2016, expires 4/15/16.

For cigar guys, most of the Cigar International inventory is available through the Pipes & Cigars site at the same prices.

Sweet. I always check the price on Pipes and Cigars for cigars after I see something on CI because I've found the price on Pipes and Cigars has been cheaper sometimes. They also have singles of more cigars than CI has on their site so that's cool too.

My question would be, when you get to a hundred bucks, get your discount, would you still get free shipping, or would you bump up the TAD order a bit more to qualify?

Just trying to plan my explanation for going monkey poop crazy on the 1st.....

Lysander":53iqlgw2 said:
Just received an order. Enclosed in package was coupon code: ISPD2016, expires 4/15/16.

For cigar guys, most of the Cigar International inventory is available through the Pipes & Cigars site at the same prices.

I took advantage of the same free shipping offer and ordered a bunch of pipe cleaners. They arrived today and inside the box I got the same 20% off coupon with the same code: IPSD2016, expires 4/15/2016. :)

AJ

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

(I'm doomed)

My birthday IS in April though, soooooooooo