2008 Ardor Fantasy Christmas pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
Well it seems I'm on a roll with winning Ardors on Ebay, I just scored this 2008 Fantasy Christmas pipe and I'm super excited because I have always wanted a Ardor Christmas pipe for my collection. The pipe is a little dirty but in almost new condition...looks like it was sitting on a dusty bookshelf for a few years. I have already contacted Floyd Norwood from Norwood's Pipe Repair and told him I will be sending it over to him for a professional clean, ream, and buff treatment. Here is a picture of the pipe before cleaning...I will post another picture when I get it back from Floyd.

It's the last pipe I'm ever going to buy for the rest of my life :lol!:

PipeLeisure":k6hwni9p said:
It's the last pipe I'm ever going to buy for the rest of my life :lol!:
Pffffffffffffff right! :) Even as broke as I am I still find ways...

...also, the stem on that thing is radiant... really festive! :rendeer:

PL, that is a very gorgeous pipe. Congratulations on such a fine addition. :cheers:

Good luck on that promise/threat.....<g>

I was admiring that one myself, nicely done. That will clean up and look like new without too much work. I'm looking forward to seeing the cleaned pix.

That Fantasy line is really growing on me. You need at least one pipe with some flash, right?

Nice! I've always wanted to pick up an Ardor myself, but haven't found the one that's leaped out at me yet. Great acquisition!

riff raff":puijqioj said:

I was admiring that one myself, nicely done. That will clean up and look like new without too much work. I'm looking forward to seeing the cleaned pix.

That Fantasy line is really growing on me. You need at least one pipe with some flash, right?
I didnt outbid you did I? :lol!: I cant wait to see it when it comes back from Floyd.

UberHuberMan":9sf30g4a said:
Nice! I've always wanted to pick up an Ardor myself, but haven't found the one that's leaped out at me yet. Great acquisition!
Everyone needs at least 1 Ardor in there collection...keep on looking ;)

Very nice, lost my internet after snow and missed out on a few good looking pipe.

Kyle Weiss":pyscl4g0 said:
...also, the stem on that thing is radiant... really festive! :rendeer:

Yes it is. I have a similar one on my Boswell swirl. In the shop it was very subdued looking (due to the lighting). Since I'm not really a "red" guy, I was cool with it. Then, on the ride home in sunlight, I saw how radiant it was. Took me back for a few, but now I wonder how I even was considering notbuying it because of the red stem.

Looks like you'll have a great looking smoker there! Congrats!

No worries, I didn't bid, I was just watching various Ardors to get a feel on estate prices.

PipeLeisure":cqgq8qo9 said:
riff raff":cqgq8qo9 said:

I didnt outbid you did I? :lol!: I cant wait to see it when it comes back from Floyd.

PipeLeisure":u1sfjaxh said:
UberHuberMan":u1sfjaxh said:
Everyone needs at least 1 Ardor in there collection...keep on looking ;)
Nice grab. I also have an Ardor sitter in my collection. I believe the pictures are up somewhere around here.

Very cool sitter, Derek. It will make a fine companion for many years :cheers:

Congrat's on another gawjus score! That one will be perfect for the poker table! 8)

riff raff":nequszgu said:
No worries, I didn't bid, I was just watching various Ardors to get a feel on estate prices.

PipeLeisure":nequszgu said:
riff raff":nequszgu said:

OK I feel better now :lol!:

UPDATE> received the pipe today and just LOVE it, its such a better pipe in person...bigger then it looked in the pictures which I dont mind at all. after fondling it for a while I re-boxed it up and will ship it out to http://www.norwoodspiperepair.com/ tomorrow morning. Cant wait to bet it back!!

Do let us know how you like Ardor's! As suggested, I own one, and I love it. I actually don't smoke it enough.

I'll smoke it tomorrow then!