2009 BoB Pipe???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Rock

Reaction score
I am sorry if this has already been covered but I have not been on here in a while. (I am back on my feet and ready to go again)
Is there a 2009 BoB pipe? If so can someone please shoot me some details? I tried looking around in the forum but I didn't see anything.

Thanks,
Jeff

The 2009 POY was a project done with the SHPC. Dock was the man behind this years project. It was a limited time sign up. The thread has disappeared or been moved.

Sorry you missed out. I passed as the pipe was not me at all. But I suppose it's about that time to start thinking about next year. A combined effort, or a stand alone project. Ideas and discussion is always welcomed.

Carlos":rlsqd6qz said:
The 2009 POY was a project done with the SHPC. Dock was the man behind this years project. It was a limited time sign up. The thread has disappeared or been moved.

Sorry you missed out. I passed as the pipe was not me at all. But I suppose it's about that time to start thinking about next year. A combined effort, or a stand alone project. Ideas and discussion is always welcomed.
Thanks for the scoop Carlos. Looks as though I will have to wait and get in on the 2010 POY.

Texas Outlaw":ztgk1h0k said:
I love mine. Hell of a deal on a Rad Davis too.
Hey TO,

Do you have a pic of it. I would like to torture myself on what I missed out on. :drool:

but lookie here:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/the-photo-gallery-f20/my-bob-rad-davis-pipe-arrived-today-t5888.htm