2009 TAPS Show Brissett Pipes Teaser

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justpipes

Reaction score
Here is a small sample of the Brissett pipes that I will have at my table this year.

BrissettSet2.JPG

BrissettSet3.JPG

BrissettShow1.JPG

BrissettShow2.JPG

BrissettShow3.JPG

BrissettShow4.JPG

BrissettShow5.JPG

Mikem":2chvgize said:
Darn, a Mike Brissett Poker and I can't see the picture. Mark, what does he want for it?
I'm sorry Mike. The stupid web host I use is limits my posting capablities per hour. Each poker is going for $100. They are beauties too!

The light finished Poker with the boxwood trim is already gone! I knew it wouldn't last long. It is a gorgeous pipe!

Obviously, my advanced age & lack of mobility prevented me from venturing over to your exhibit in Raleigh on Saturday & for that, I am truly sorry. What a great display of pipes, etc. you must have had! I had a 1/2 table with Stan Sokolove & we had fun; plus selling a few things as well. My wife took a picture of our table &, with any luck at all, I'll post it later. I was planning a synopsis of the show for the gang but, if you care to deliver the message, I'll pass. Again; sorry that I missed you.

Grant

Grant Gimper":n6i2f5ny said:
Obviously, my advanced age & lack of mobility prevented me from venturing over to your exhibit in Raleigh on Saturday & for that, I am truly sorry. What a great display of pipes, etc. you must have had! I had a 1/2 table with Stan Sokolove & we had fun; plus selling a few things as well. My wife took a picture of our table &, with any luck at all, I'll post it later. I was planning a synopsis of the show for the gang but, if you care to deliver the message, I'll pass. Again; sorry that I missed you.

Grant
I am sorry I missed you also Grant! It turned out to be a right busy day. That is the only draw back to having a table, it is difficult to get around to everything. It was a really nice show and the vender turn out was much more than I expected. We had quite a few last minute table entries.

I apologize for not seeking you out also but I definitely will next time!

You can all envy me, now :) I scored the poker on the left in first pic. What a score, and a great pipe!!

I also got a nice estate Stanwell.

Thanks Mark!!

-Andrew