2010 TAPS Show Was a Great Success!!! (Photos)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was as much fun as it looks. It was truly great to meet so many of you guys. I wish I could have stayed a bit longer and had a smoke with you, but a 5 year old waiting to go to a friend's birthday party is like a ticking time bomb :)

Still, my next major accomplishment (after meeting all you folks) was scoring that sweet Brissett pipe along with 13 tins to keep it well filled. I thought I was going to resist the Brissett and find something else, just to keep more diversity in my stable, but man there was nothing like it at the show for anywhere near it's price, at least not for me. As they say, you don't choose the pipe - the pipe chooses you.

-Andrew

Like everybody has already said, it was a great venue and great show. The TAPS club really outdid themselves this year! You couldn't ask for a more friendly, caring and helpful bunch of guys. It was great being able to see the BoB brothers again and meet a few new ones too. Sure wish Dover, Winslow and Eric could have made it the show. Many thanks to Andrew and Bill for removing the temptation from the two Brissett pipes I would like to have added.

Jim...anxiously awaiting next years show.

Justpipes":fjo4dgjs said:
Carlos":fjo4dgjs said:
frankluke":fjo4dgjs said:
in the one pic with all the red ribbon stacked high, what is the middle blend?

That should be Murdock's Pipe.
That's correct.
Part of the "100" pounds of "baccy I walked out with :lol: Absolutely great show. Mighty good to meet all the BoB's that were there! More of you guys and gals gotta' show up next year. We had a super time. Lots of pipes went out the door :cheers: And Tobaccy too (I did my share!!!!) FTRPLT

I really wanted to attend this (and even help the TAPS guys out wherever I could), but I completely forgot about it. :cry:

Hopefully next year!