3 Danes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N7COF

Reaction score
My 3 Danish pipes, the two Tao's are very recent additions.

Peter Hedegaard Bulldog, I've had for a while & is a great smoker.

Breaking this one in, a Tao Billiard

More PAD bought this Tao Dublin today.

Trout Bum":fvmvdfp5 said:
Wow, those are incredible!

Some day... some day...
Thank You ~ my taste in pipes & thoughts on pipe collecting sure has changed with time.

Started with bent pipes & freehand shapes ~ now straight pipes in billiard, bulldog & dublin shapes are my favorites.

Also going for just a handful of very nice pipes that are great smokers instead of a fleet of pipes :sunny:

I like the looks of those acrylic bits. But oftentimes they are just to hard for my mouth. Nice shape though. Especially that last one.

Carlos":z68s09vl said:
I like the looks of those acrylic bits. But oftentimes they are just to hard for my mouth. Nice shape though. Especially that last one.
I use rubber pipe tips/stem condoms on all my pipes, helps with my TMJ = jaw pain.

N7COF":1skqt2zy said:
Trout Bum":1skqt2zy said:
Wow, those are incredible!

Some day... some day...
Thank You ~ my taste in pipes & thoughts on pipe collecting sure has changed with time.

Started with bent pipes & freehand shapes ~ now straight pipes in billiard, bulldog & dublin shapes are my favorites.

Also going for just a handful of very nice pipes that are great smokers instead of a fleet of pipes :sunny:
That's my ultimate goal; to have a dozen or so that I would consider to be outstanding pipes instead of an arsenal of good and okay smokers.

That's the same Hedgie from the Uni Flake video? Gorgeous, as are the Taos. (Are either of the Tao 9mm?)

Doc Manhattan":7aog2j59 said:
That's the same Hedgie from the Uni Flake video? Gorgeous, as are the Taos. (Are either of the Tao 9mm?)
It's the same Hedgie from my Uni Flake video it and the Tao billiard are both 9mm filter pipes. The Tao dublin isn't a filter pipe & the billiard wasn't advertised as one.

The Tao Dublin arrived today from Denmark, great pipe for flakes & breaking it in with some Capstan's Original Navy Cut

The Hedegaard I promised to a friend when he got remarried or retired from the Navy ~ he is doing both this month so today I shipped him the pipe as a retirement/wedding gift.

Very nice pipes and Capstan's Original Navy Cut OH YEAH! Excellent stuff there! :pipe:

kilted1":6ei74tvd said:
Very nice pipes and Capstan's Original Navy Cut OH YEAH! Excellent stuff there! :pipe:
Thanks & the Capstan's would replace MacB's Navy Flake if it was readily available on this side of the pond - Good Stuff