Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
I finally learned a little Portuguese. Dottle offered me a tube of 444 aftershave. 444 is made in Portugal, Portuguese for 666 happens to be 444... I know this because seconds (think grenade delay.. Yeah that's appropriate) after I put a dab on my hand and rubbed fresh shaven cheeks the devil and his legion of minions began to tap dance on my face. It was rather nice after I adjusted. Extremely nice.

It's made in big cauldrons by little old ladies of indeterminate age that live solely on olives and port. They use it to remove the warts from their noses and eyelids, which were once used caulk the famous Portuguese caravels of Gama and Magellan (but used today in more mundane tasks, such as in the making of blue cheese). You may start looking like those ladies if you use this ointment long enough.

Have you noticed my avatar?? I'm not far off now..

Thanks, I do love it. When you first spoke of it I don't know what I was expecting as all of my aftershave is liquid.