4noggins Aros?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardedbassguy

Reaction score
Anyone tried the 4noggins house blend aromatics?

If so, how were they? I'm interested in trying them, but I want to stay away from the super sweet and heavily flavored. The reviews I managed to find said the tobacco still came through and the casing wasn't heavy. And That's what I am looking for.

The first one I tried was Evening Cordial, I thought it was pretty nice. Later I tried Catamount and Trout Stream, they are both very popular among aro smokers, I didn't care for them personally. There was no cloying or anything offensive about them, I think that it may be primarily that by the time I tried them my taste has been turning away from aromatics anyway and I lean more toward burleys and va/pers.

Hopefully Rob will happen upon this thread in a bit and give you a better answer.

I've never bad a bad bowl from Rich. Of his aros, I love his Thomas' Blend, Three Blind a Moose, and Trout Stream. For pure decadence Evening Cordial does it. But my favorite remains Thomas' Blend. Buy an 8 oz bag. I guarantee you will love it and if you don't PM me and I'll buy it off you.

I've only tried 4noggins Three Blind Moose & Essence of Vermont, but both are just great.

Thanks for the info guys!

I actually bought a "lot" of various tobaccos from a guy on Reddit last night that has an oz of Trout Stream in it. I'm excited to try it out. From what I have read, some of the 4noggins blends may be what I am looking for.

You might try Lord Methley and Killington, both from Rich at 4-Noggins.

Does Bald-Headed Teacher count? That's about as close to an aromatic as I can smoke, at least on a steady basis.

I feel it should, but Rick keeps insisting it's all natural leaf in there :suspect: :suspect: