4noggins on BoB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

4noggins.com_Mike aka alfredo_buscatti
alfredo_buscatti      aka Mike

That took a minute; got to thinking I wasn't who I was:).

I'm going to be working for 4noggins.com as a forum liaison. If you have any questions or concerns, please pm them to me. As you know the mods prefer that commercial information not be in the forums.

I look forward to assisting you in any way that I can.

Not sure that bipolar would cover this.  :)

Nice to see honest work and pipe smoking referenced in the same post.

Welcome, Mike!  4 noggins has a lot of fans here.  I hope to see you posting around in other ways as well

"T"

Yes, I'm going to continue posting as I always have; I'll just be doing it under a different ID. Thanks!!

4noggins.com_Mike":ubznfjdj said:
Yes, I'm going to continue posting as I always have; I'll just be doing it under a different ID. Thanks!!
-slaps head- Now I understand :oops: It's been a long day!

Thanks for the clarification Mike.

And 4Nog couldn't have picked a better candidate!

I was corn-fused!

rausch.gif

Cheers,

RR

As far as customer service is concerned, 4noggins is my very favorite online vendor.:D 

Thanks for the clarification Mike.

Welcome under any name.....4-Noggins is the best.  Rich, Mary or Jessica always take care of business in a wonderful way.  Placed an order about 20 minutes ago.  Always thrilled with their service and pleasant attitude.
The 10% discount that Rich gives all BoBers makes a big difference in my budget.

Welcome to the brotherhood!

pepesdad1":1qc8qx5q said:
The 10% discount that Rich gives all BoBers makes a big difference in my budget.
What?!?! Really? How does one utilize this discount? Apparently I missed the post concerning this.

Enter BoB in the code section of your order...or if you are like me...call in advance of the order, place the order with one of Rich's fine folks, mention BoB discount and they will give you 10% off if over $100.00 you get free shipping, too.  Can't beat the deal.

pepesdad1":kqp2108l said:
Enter BoB in the code section of your order...or if you are like me...call in advance of the order, place the order with one of Rich's fine folks, mention BoB discount and they will give you 10% off if over $100.00 you get free shipping, too.  Can't beat the deal.
I remembered to do it this time! :cheers: