7 day pipe stand?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarheel7734

Reaction score
So my goal is a 7 day set of group 5 bent bulldogs. I will need a stand for them and wondering if anyone knows someone that does custom stands for reasonable prices.

tarheel7734":6grrqhkv said:
So my goal is a 7 day set of group 5 bent bulldogs. I will need a stand for them and wondering if anyone knows someone that does custom stands for reasonable prices.

Yes, I do. Our own Cartaphilus has made many pipe stands, and I'm the proud owner of one of them. His work is exemplary. I'd pm him.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":nxkuw23e said:
tarheel7734":nxkuw23e said:
Any pics of the stand?

Sorry, but no. They probably exist on this forum but I have no idea how to find them!

:oops:

However if you pm Ron I'm sure he'll have pics.

Cheers,

RR
That's OK he said he does not make stands to sell.

I have made pipe stands in the past but, they were just for my personal use.
I don't remember or know how BD got one, maybe I sent him one of my 1st attempts
a little 7 pipe rack, I don't know. It's tough getting old. :fpalm:
Here's the post about the racks New Pipe Rack

Cartaphilus":5rni05n7 said:
I have made pipe stands in the past but, they were just for my personal use.
I don't remember or know how BD got one, maybe I sent him one of my 1st attempts
a little 7 pipe rack, I don't know. It's tough getting old.  :fpalm:
Here's the post about the racks New Pipe Rack
Okay, sorry for any confusion I might have caused here. I did give a rack to BD a few years ago that I picked up somewhere and fixed up a little. Memory is sliding off my cracker of late ;)

As far as having a rack made there are some guys one Bay that sell there racks but, I don't see the quality in them, however there is a fella and I don't remember his name that makes very nice custom pipe racks but, they are costly and he does have a web site. Wish I could be of more help.

Dutch":65zvfk0h said:
Behold, the Neal Yarm custom magnetic pipe rack......

http://nealyarmpipestands.com/
It's pretty stunning as is much of his work. I have sent him an email so hopefully will hear back. I love these two.
P1000786.jpg

P1000820.jpg

I've seen Neils rack in person, they are truly works of art. (and incredibly functional)

Brewdude":15hfizqq said:
tarheel7734":15hfizqq said:
Any pics of the stand?

Sorry, but no. They probably exist on this forum but I have no idea how to find them!

Cheers,

RR
Whoa, you can't ask BrewDude for pics. It's a technology he hasn't figured out how to brew, yet.

juanmedusa":xwy1hfkn said:
Brewdude":xwy1hfkn said:
tarheel7734":xwy1hfkn said:
Any pics of the stand?

Cheers,

RR
Whoa, you can't ask BrewDude for pics. It's a technology he hasn't figured out how to brew, yet.
ja ja, alvays mit ta chokes Wisenhiemer!

:joker:

No, just no digital camera. Which I've represented before.

Cheers,

RR

I remembered that was the case from a previous mission I believe. Just being playful.