70's ARISTOCOB

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stinger4me

Reaction score
I have heard about an Aristocob from that time period. There is a case, pipe and two inserts. Anybody have an idea of the value of this combo? All lok in pretty good shape, I doubt the inserts are available these days. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Stinger

Stinger, I would expect to pay around $30-$40 for a like new model, and around $20 for a lightly smoked estate. You will probably have to pay $75 for a pristine model like new in the presentation case. This little pipe is a great design, but like most metal pipes, it requires a little more time invested to clean up.

The replacement bowls can still be found from time to time on ebay for around $7-$10 range, or $20-$30 for a box of three.

Stinger4me":c3157sk5 said:
I have heard about an Aristocob from that time period.  There is a case, pipe and two inserts.  Anybody have an idea of the value of this combo?  All lok in pretty good shape, I doubt the inserts are available these days.  Thanks for any help you can provide.

Stinger
As much as someone is willing to pay. Condition, condition, condition, I reckon one could be had for $65 in original condition, again ya might pick one up at a Antique Shop for $20 -25.
I myself having one, still wouldn't put a value on it of anymore $65. It's a unique pipe but, there out there and can still be had reasonably if you keep an eye out.
Now on eBay, well that's anybodies call. I've seen $30 pipes fetch stupid money.
Just my worthless 2 cents but, it could be worth 3 1/2 cents to someone else.