7th Annual Spring Forward Box Pass.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90c685b2.jpg

WOW!!!!

After a quick check to make sure the Indians weren't playing Boston I tore into the Bosum Cut Plug sample.. (at least I think thats the one Puffs n Ken smoke to put goodwill on the Sox)... Good stuff.

Warning: The following views, reviews, redoux's are mine. You may find your experience totally different.

Bosun Cut Plug.

The 'Every man' tobacco.

As with all other GH&C blends I belief this to be high quality tobacco. Presented to me as a broken flake of dark color, whether it originates as a full flake I know not.
The nose is presented with a slightly sweet tobacco odor with hints of flowers. I grabbed a chunk and stuffed it in a Peterson 999, it took three lights to get burning but I never touched flame to the bowl again. The burn was slow and steady regardless of neglecting or over puffing. Tongue bite was a non issue (one of the reasons I puffed it up). Nicotene is in the upper regions, strong enough to sate all but the worst of fiends yet light enough that all but the most intolerant will be able to handle it.

On to the taste. The initial flavors are sweet, not over bearing but sweet non the less. The ' flowers' come through from the first light, they front and fade but never totally leave. The smoke gets thicker and creamy somewhere after the first part of the bowl and happily cruises there the entire smoke. Sometimes spicy, sometimes sweet, sometimes flowery...you never really know what the next puff will bring. You may get 8,9,10 puffs of creamy sweetness then very unexpectedly the next puff fires a spicy shot across the bow. Very ' woman like' in that regard.i tried smoking slower, smoking faster (the other reason I puffed it up) but the randomness remained...quite exciting of I do say so myself.

I would recommend this blend based of off my three bowl sample.

Have to wait a few days......
I quickly (still in plastic) tossed all the loose weed in jars..tossed the BCP in my new man purse I justify as a pipe bag and headed out....
Was a quick side trip mission...