A big howdy from Prescott, AZ

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Lowry

Reaction score
Good to see y'all! Now, where's the Cognac I was promised? I brought pretzels, just to show my heart's in the right place.

Welcome, Andy! when you find out who has the Cognac, let me know!

"T"

Andy Lowry":fixmqeh9 said:
I brought pretzels
Classy!
Welcome!
I've got some Hennessy that I've been swilling since I drank all the Scotch...

Welcome Andy. Glad to have you aboard. :)
AJ

Andy Lowry":pqun81lx said:
They're those fancy peanut-butter filled ones, if that helps.
I like those quite a bit, but pretzels with mustard will always be king for me.

Welcome aboard Andy.

Whoa, I can't believe I missed this thread.  Welcome aboard, Andy! How's it going, old friend?

HCraven":viyftuws said:
Whoa, I can't believe I missed this thread.  Welcome aboard, Andy! How's it going, old friend?

------

Mighty fine, Mr. C. It looks like I've finally found a forum I can co-exist with. :mrgreen:How's life at the Fort?

Andy Lowry":iiie1jvm said:
HCraven":iiie1jvm said:

------

Mighty fine, Mr. C. It looks like I've finally found a forum I can co-exist with. :mrgreen:How's life at the Fort?

Very well, thanks.  A few changes around here, on balance for the better.  How's married life treating you?

HCraven":a2hlesny said:
Andy Lowry":a2hlesny said:
HCraven":a2hlesny said:

------

Very well, thanks.  A few changes around here, on balance for the better.  How's married life treating you?

-----

Just like unmarried life, more or less-- we'd been living together for almost a decade, so the only big change is the shiny new rings. And my car and health insurance went down. 8)