A big thank you to my brother Bruins...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beebiz

Reaction score
As many of you know, I recently re-tried some of the Frog Morton that Bruins gifted me. Initially I hadn't cared for it. And, Linda hated the smell of it. But, after trying it in my old Wally Frank bulldog, everything changed. I think I may have found at least a temporary Holy Grail tobacco for me. Linda loves the smell of it. And, I love the taste of it so well that my old Wally Frank and I made short work of the Frog Morton sample!!

After discussing the Frog Morton series, Bruins sent me a sample of Frog Morton on the Town. Included with that was some more Frog Morton... since Linda had said that it was the best smelling tobacco she'd ever smelled, he said he wanted to keep the Mrs. happy!!! :lol:

Bruins, the FM On the Town is alright. But, any funds that might have gotten spent on it will now be dedicated to the regular Frog Morton! I LOVE that tobacco!!!

I thank you for sharing a sample of the FM On the Town, brother Bruins. It has enabled me to decide that I'd rather have the regular one. But, I thank you even more for the additional Frog Morton that you included. Linda says it's nice to have such a wonderful "air freshener" back around!!! :cheers:

I still want to try out the Frog Morton on the Bayou. But, for now, the Frog Morton is my Holy Grail!! Thanks a bunch, brother Bruins!!!

BTW, I'm doing a bit better job of metering this out than I did with the last sample!!! :lol: :lol:

Robert

Good to hear of this. Thanks Robert. Well done Bruinsie!

Next thing you know ole Bruins will be giving him Escudo! :evil:

:lol!:

Glad for ya Fuller Brush. Bru's a purdy good guy. But Shhhh...He's reading right now. :study:

Falconer":ah8kyhke said:

Glad for ya Fuller Brush. Bru's a purdy good guy. But Shhhh...He's reading right now. :study:
If ole Brother Bru sends it to me, you can bet it will be given a try!! ;) I'd really like to try some of the Escudo to see what all the hype is about. I also want to try some of the Chelsea Morning!

Robert

I just finished off my first tin of On The Bayou and was quite impressed with it. I found it very enjoyable, similar (to me) to Across the Pond only better.

beebiz":v946b5np said:
Falconer":v946b5np said:

If ole Brother Bru sends it to me, you can bet it will be given a try!! ;) I'd really like to try some of the Escudo to see what all the hype is about. I also want to try some of the Chelsea Morning!

Robert
Hows bout Brown Bogie? (rope tobacco topic) I'll send you some if you want. Lord knows I'll never smoke it all. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Linda will love it! NOT!!!

puros_bran":mukwsmse said:
Don't be dissing the King of tobaccos...

Rope FTW!!!!!!!!
PB, If that's the King then I'm a :queen: for sure. Right Broom Boy? :lol!:

And now BoB's don't go taking that in some don't ask don't tell direction. It's just a damn joke! :joker:

Falconer":13s41h05 said:
PB, If that's the King then I'm a :queen: for sure.

How could you possibly think anyone here would take that comment and run with it ???? :p

Falconer":mo8c2wc7 said:
PB, If that's the King then I'm a :queen: for sure. Right Broom Boy? :lol!:
Bird, I always knew you were a bit on the sweet side, but........
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

As for the Brown Bogie (tobacco... just to clarify)... I'm willing to try anything once! And, I'll try it again if I like it!!

I just read the reviews on it on tobaccoreviews. Being a cig smoker, I love the idea of it packing a good nic punch. And, if it produces the "thick, rich, creamy" smoke that one reviewer noted, I'm sure I'll love it! As for Linda liking the room note or not, strong (relative term, I realize) does not come into play. Ordinarily, she loves the smell of pipe tobacco. So, if it is one that she likes the smell of, she won't care how "strong" it is. As a matter of fact... the stronger... the better!!!

I'd be quite proud and honored to "test drive" the Brown Bogie (again... the tobacco only... please :lol: ).

Robert

Falconer":k1phx8ba said:
okay Brudda, you'll be smoking rope in a week or so. ;)
Thanks a bunch, :queen: !!! :lol: I look forward to it!!! ;)

Robert

BTW... we IS bad... ain't we????

beebiz":7yjo0ltc said:
Falconer":7yjo0ltc said:

Robert

Yeah but it's your thread so we can do what we want with it. :lol!: :cheers:

Falconer":g0jlz951 said:
beebiz":g0jlz951 said:
Falconer":g0jlz951 said:

Robert

Yeah but it's your thread so we can do what we want with it. :lol!: :cheers:
Yuuuup!!!! Just as long as Bruins knows how much I appreciate his sharing with me!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Beeviz and Birdhead are at it again!!!!! :lol!:
Somehow I am starting to feel a little left out here!!!!!

Good on you Bruins, well done there brother!!!
Enjoy Santa!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Piet Binsbergen":8cqys8xv said:
No reason to feel left out, brother Piet! It's just not possible to think of anything bad or demeaning to say about you!! Now, ole McQueen is a completely different story!! As a matter of fact, the Old Geezer is pretty darn good at giving you fodder for your cannon... ain't that right, Bird???
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert

beebiz":ega8icyy said:
Piet Binsbergen":ega8icyy said:
No reason to feel left out, brother Piet! It's just not possible to think of anything bad or demeaning to say about you!! Now, ole McQueen is a completely different story!! As a matter of fact, the Old Geezer is pretty darn good at giving you fodder for your cannon... ain't that right, Bird???

Robert
Piet posts no response, one again pulls the popcorn closer...... the sequel is about to start! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

beebiz":0f99a49u said:
Piet Binsbergen":0f99a49u said:

Robert
No more fodder for you...you over grown gnome! :evil:
No popcorn tonight Brother Dutch. I think mama's already tucked him into bed. Nighty Night, you ole chuckwagon! :lol!:

Falconer":qu8eya16 said:
beebiz":qu8eya16 said:
Piet Binsbergen":qu8eya16 said:

Robert
No more fodder for you...you over grown gnome! :evil:
No popcorn tonight Brother Dutch. I think mama's already tucked him into bed. Nighty Night, you ole chuckwagon! :lol!:
You only wish I'd go to bed, you crotchety old geezer!! Darn if I will go to bed early and allow you to peddle your :queen: wares all over this forum with no one to keep you in check!

Grab your popcorn, soda, and a pipe, broer Piet!!! :pirat:

Robert