A brief update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gravel

Reaction score
Hey brothers,

I thought I would check in and let you know I'm alive and well. Big changes at my and my bride's work, and the kid's stuff like end of the school year activities, soccer games, and dance recitals, have necessitated a break from the forum. I saw some of the crazy coming up when I stepped down from the BoB Bombers, but I didn't foresee the work related changes.

Take care and see you later when things slow down a bit.

Glad to hear you're still hanging in there!

I can imagine the kind of strain you're going through right now. You know where to find us all though if you need anything and when everything's calmed down. :)

We'll be here buddy. Say hi from time to time so we don't worry like a bunch of old ladies!

Best of luck to ya!

Your absence is unacceptable. I demand that you prioritize your activity here above trivial things like family and work.

:twisted: 

gravel":y9pldp92 said:
I saw some of the crazy coming up when I stepped down from the BoB Bombers, but I didn't foresee the work related changes.
You've got a lot more sense than I do, G. I always seem to step up to more responsibilities just before the crazy train rolls in.
Take care of yourself, brother, but most of all,have fun.

Good to hear from you Buddy, hope things calm down for you soon, take care Bro'.  :sunny: 

Take care of your priorities Gravel, BOB will be here when you catch up.  ;) 

Good to hear from you, Gravel. We're leaving the light on for you. (Where the hell's the Tom Bodett emoticon when you need it?)

Hey gents (men and ladies),

I run out of hours in the day before I run out of things that need my attention. I hope to be able to spend more time on here in the future.

Anywho, I didn't rage quit. :p

I'm glad you popped in, love. It sounds like you've got a handle on the situation and we'll see you when you're good and ready. Take care. :)

Hey Gravel, it's good to see your post old bean. I've been wondering what you're up to. Good to learn your safe and well and living life to the fullest. Family takes priority over everything else so it's good to see you attending to that. We'll all be here when you can swing by next...