A budding collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I think it was around this time last year that I started smoking the pipe. So to celebrate I decided to post a picture of my collection thus far. I haven't been much of a contributor on this forum, but I sure do love reading up on all the great advice given here by this fine circle of aficionados. In the spirit of celebration & contribution; behold my pipes!

pipes.jpg

Although it isn't much to look at, I am quite proud of my little collection; and they are all good smokers through and through.

I thought I'd just throw in a picture of my recently acquired smoking chair. Just moved in with the gf this month, and I thought a new apartment called for a new smoking chair. The gf is about as happy with the chair as she is with me smoking in the house, but none the less, she loves me and indulges me having my little pleasures.

chair.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics,

Toon

Very nice set, they look like they belong together! And the chair and the girlfriend will probably learn to get along. It looks like a great seat for smoking or reading. :cheers:

Nice, man! It´s hard to have "meaningful furniture" here as the kids are still all over everything.

Something like that chair would make a great addition to the studio here someday, however! :cheers:

One of the finest pipe photographs I've seen in a long time. Well done!

Those are some good looking smokers, thanks for sharing. Love the chair too! :cheers:

Muddler":5w7ez2vl said:
One of the finest pipe photographs I've seen in a long time. Well done!
Hehe, thanks man. If there was such a thing as a professional pipe-photographer, I'd become it without hesitation!

@MisterE ; Plastic furniture covers!

Toon

A great start. You've even got a zulu in there! Thanks for sharing and enjoy smoking those beauties.

Those are some excellent pipes, and the smoking chair is awesome, wish I had one like it!

Great pics my friend. Thanks for sharing. Now that's a proper smoking chair. 8)

Bill

very nice collection, you cant go wrong with a fine leather chair. Im looking for one right now. But Im havibng a hard time finding the one for me.....for a reasonable price.

Beautiful photo of a really nice collection (so far). Keep this photo as a reminder of when life was simple. :D

Very nice collection. Time for a meerschaum calabash????
What a GREAT leather chair. Looks like many happy hours of smoking and conemplation in your future.
Doc

I loved the labeled pics of the pipes. Great photography, Great collection and great chair. Enjoy your little pleasures.

Nice collection. I love the Zulu and the chair. Every man needs a chair like that!